We have a special offer for small to medium-sized companies and individuals. Your individual Wordpress website.
Created specifically for you!
We use no ready-made themes, but create a design especially designed for your needs.
In this way, we ensure that everything from the first step - the planning -to the last step - handing over the finalized website - is executed professionally.
Advantages of custom themes
Your design is unique
No unnecessary functionalities
The design reflects your company
Fast page building (no unnecessary elements)
Consideration of industry-specific needs
This is how it works
Planning: We plan your website with you. We make sure that the website with your character will meet your goals.
Design: Here we design the layouts determined in the planning. You will then have the opportunity to submit improvement requests twice.
Conversion: We convert your page into Wordpress. First we host it on our test server.
First filling: You create the contents (texts and photos). We initially fill your page with these contents.
Going Live: After everything is satisfied, we move the page to the live environment.
Introduction: We show you how to handle your new WordPress page. No previous knowledge required.
Maintenance: (Not included in the price) If after a while you need alterations, we will be happy to help you.
This is what we develop
Wordpress works with themes. A theme is a template for pages. Any number of pages can be created from one template. These are the same in layout, but differ in content.
Usually these templates are used as following:
- Startpage-Template: The start page is mostly the most complex page. This template can also be used to create landing pages for advertising campaigns.
- Performance page template: If you offer more than one service, it is recommended to use one of the templates for performance pages.
- Contact page: Usually one of the templates is used to display an extensive contact page with a map and a web form.
- Text page: One of the templates must be used to display a page with continuous text. This template is used to display the imprint and the data protection page.
- Blog article and blog article overview: (We count this as one template, although there are actually two.) Instead of blog articles, events or workshops can also be listed.
How much does it cost?
We estimate a work input of approx. 4 days, which means your website costs approx. 2500€ at the end.
If necessary, we will also support you afterwards within the framework of a service contract.
Get in contact with us.
Request your non-binding offer and a detailed consultation now! - Write us directly via the contact form and we will get back to you within a short time.